In the current economic climate, everyone wants the reassurance that “what you see is what you get” when buying a short break or holiday. Great headline prices are not always what they seem and small print can contain unexpected hidden extras. At Four Pillars Hotels, we want to give our customers the peace of mind that they will always get clear and fair pricing – and no nasty surprises - when booking a short break with us.
That's why we have introduced our Leisure Breaks Price Promise.So with us you can be confident that the price you see is the price you pay.
We will guarantee there will be:
- No transaction fees for credit card bookings
- No big increase in rates during school holidays
- No hidden taxes or service charges - VAT and service included in all prices
- No price variations - prices are the same whether you book on the telephone, in person or online
- No supplement for bacon and eggs! - breakfast inclusive rates include full English breakfast, not just continental
- Children stay and eat breakfast for free**
- No internet charges - complimentary in room Wi-Fi included (wired access at Cotswold Water Park)
- No charges to use leisure clubs
- No charges for parking
The promise applies to all breaks made direct with Four Pillars Hotels, whether that be via web, phone or in person. If you have booked your Four Pillars break through a third party, they will have their own policies and some of the above may not be applicable. Please check prior to booking.
**Children staying and eating breakfast for free is based on a maximum of 2 children sharing their parents' room and includes complimentary breakfast. For children up to 12 years old, a charge of £5 per night will be made when dinner is taken. For 13 - 16 year olds dinner will be charged as taken. Children who are 4 and under will not be charged for dinner.